Palmeiras vs Santos Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Palmeiras were held on a 1-1 draw by Flamengo RJ to break their six consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The home team is leading on the Serie A table with 63 points having won 18 games, drawn nine and lost four.
- They have been prolific when playing in front of their home fans having won in all their last nine home games.
- Following a 2-2 draw with Internacional, Santos recorded a 3-0 win over Fluminense at home to extend their unbeaten run in the last six league games.
- They are at position seven on the table with 46 points having won twelve games, drawn ten and lost nine.
- The visiting team has impressed in their last five away games; they won three, drew one and lost one.
Palmeiras vs Santos Prediction: Head to head
The two teams finished on a 1-1 draw in their most recent meeting at Estadio Vila Belmiro.
Palmeiras have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Santos.
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals