Paris FC vs Brest Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE:21st January 2019
KICK OFF: 10.00 PM
VENUE: Stade Charlety (Paris)
- Following a 2-1 victory over Nancy away from home, Paris FC will be looking to maintain their unbeaten run in the last six league games.
- The hosts are at position three on the table with thirty five points; they have won nine games, drawn eight and lost three.
- They have held a strong defense line as they have considered twelve goals in the twenty games they have played.
- The home team is unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won two games and drew three.
- The high flying Brest were held on a double header draw by Niort and Troyes ahead of their meeting with Paris FC.
- Brest are second on the table with thirty nine points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost three.
- They have been held a strong attack line having scored the most goals in the league, 36 goals.
- The away team haven’t been promising in their last five travels as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Paris FC vs Brest: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where they had a 1-1 draw at Brest.
Brest have won two games as they drew three times in their last five meetings.
Paris FC have drawn twice and lost once in the three home meetings with Brest.
Half Time : Under 1.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals