Paris Fc vs Le Havre Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Stade Charlety will host the clash between Paris FC and Le Havre in their matchday 15. Each team will want to get something from the game. Therefore, we expect this match to be very competitive.
- This season in the France Ligue, Paris FC has not been outperforming in their overall games currently placing them at the tenth in the Ligue 2 standings, winning five games in their all games played.
- Olivier Guillou’s squad is one point clear from their opponent and eight points above the bottom three.
- This season Mehmed Baždarević’s men have scored twelve goals and conceded ten goals in this season.
- The host has an encouraging home form having lost only two out of ten games in front of their fans.
- Le Havre is eyeing to move up the standings being at the seventh place in the table with only four points below the top four. Collecting all the three points will do the visitors’ team justice because they will become closer to the promotion zone.
- Le Havre has been putting a visible effort in their outings bagging ten points, scoring five goals and conceding five goals from all their seven matches on foreign soil played in Ligue 2 fixtures.
Paris Fc vs Le Havre Prediction: Head to head
Their last five encounters ended with two victories for each team while one of the games resulted in a 1-1 draw.
Each team failed to score in one match out of the five.
Paris Fc vs Le Havre Prediction: Standing
Paris Fc vs Le Havre Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Paris Fc vs Le Havre: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “4” not found /]