Paris SG vs Guingamp Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- PSG still remains the only unbeaten team in France Ligue table. No team can even raise a reasonable challenge for the Red and Blues in France anymore given that they are thirteen points above Lille the team sitting behind them.
- They are with sixteen victories and two draws in the eighteen games played so far where they scored fifty-three goals and conceded ten in return.
- The Parisians won in all the nine games played at home so far this season.
- Guingamp, the bottom-most team in the Ligue 1, have issues with their defense conceding thirty-six goals in the twenty games played so far which have earned three victories, five draws, and twelve defeats.
- Given the different levels of these two rivals, the guests have no chance and will probably walk away with nothing after their match this weekend despite their victory over PSG in COU fixtures.
Paris SG vs Guingamp Prediction: Head to head
PSG won three and Guingamp won one while one match resulted in a 2-2 draw in their last five games.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score