Paris SG vs Toulouse Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The reigning champions have no challenge whatsoever this season. They are at the top of the table with their closest rival, Lille ten points below.
- They have also scored forty-five goals in their thirteen games and conceded only seven goals.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last eleven matches in all competitions. They have only lost one match against Liverpool (3-1) this season in the UCL.
- PSG is among the three teams in Ligue 1 that has not lost any game on their home ground.
- The visitors are currently fifteenth place in the league standings with three wins and five defeats so far. Given their weak defense, they have conceded 21 goals this season besides being poor in finding the net and only securing eleven goals so far.
- Alain Casanova’s men are winless in their last ten matches from all competitions. In their previous five matches, four were defeats.
- Their last six outings have recorded two defeats, one win, and three draws.
Paris SG vs Toulouse Prediction: Head to head
There last five encounters recorded three PSG wins, one Toulouse win and a goalless draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals