Parma vs Inter Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Parma did well to hold Juventus on a 3-3 draw away from home having suffered a heavy 3-2 loss to Spal in the previous game.
- The home team is languishing at the middle of the table with twenty nine points; they have won eight games, drawn five and lost nine.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two in the process.
- Following a goalless draw with Sassuolo, Inter suffered a back to back loss to Torino and Bologna failing to score in both games.
- The away team is at position three on the table with forty points; they have won twelve games, drawn four and lost six on the run.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Parma vs Inter: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Parma secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Parma won two games and Inter won one.
Parma have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Inter.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals