- Parma secured a 2-1 win over Torino to end their three consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The home side is languishing at the middle of the table with 17 points; they have won five games, drawn two and lost five on the run.
- They have produced mixed results in their last five home games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Sassuolo will be looking to extend their unbeaten run in the last four league games as they travel to Stadio Ennio Tardini.
- The visiting team is currently at position seven on the table with 19 points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost three.
- They have lacked a stable form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Parma vs Sassuolo Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Sassuolo secured a bright 4-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Parma have won one game, drawn one and lost one in the three home meetings with Sassuolo.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score