Perth Glory vs Central Coast Mariners Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Perth Glory are on three consecutive winning streaks games having recorded a 2-0 win over Adelaide United away from home.
- They are leading on the Australia League A table with ten points; they have won three games and drawn one.
- The visitors have played two home league games of this season which they won one and drew in the other.
- Central Coast Mariners will be looking for their first win in of the season as they travel to nib Stadium after a back to back loss in their previous games.
- The visiting team is at the bottom of the table with two points; they have drawn in two games and lost in two.
- They have played two away league games of this season where they drew in one game and lost in the other.
Perth Glory vs Central Coast Mariners Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Perth Glory secured a 3-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Perth Glory won two games and Central Coast Mariners won three games.
Perth Glory have won four games and drawn one in the last five home meetings with Central Coast Mariners.
Perth Glory Win
Our Prediction: Perth Glory Win