Peru vs Ecuador Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date:Friday, 16th November 2018
Kick-Off at 00.00 AM
Venue: Estadio Nacional, Lima
- Peru failed to qualify for the knock out stage of the world cup as they lost in the group stage.
- The visitors played four friendly games since they were knocked out of the world cup; they won one game, drew one and lost two to Germany and Netherlands which might be consider to be rather competitive.
- The have been prolific in their last ten home games; they won eight games, drew one and lost one on the road.
- Ecuador failed to feature in the world cup as they lost in the qualifying stage.
- The visitors have played four friendly games this year; they won two games over Jamaica and Guatemala, drew with Oman and lost to Qatar.
- They have been a disappointment in their travel. They have failed to secure a win in the last five away games as they lost four games and drew one.
Peru vs Ecuador Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 in round 16 of the world cup qualifier where Peru recorded a 2-1 win away from home.
They have drawn in one games in their last five meetings as Peru won four games and Ecuador won one.
Peru have won two games, drawn one and lost two in the last five home meetings with Ecuador.
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals