Plymouth vs Fleetwood Town Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Plymouth failed to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Sunderland at home as they suffered a heavy 5-1 loss to Luton away from home.
- The home side is sitting on the relegation zone with 13 points; they won three games, drawn four and lost eleven on the road.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won twice and lost three times.
- Fleetwood Town did well to hold Walsall to a goalless draw at home having suffered a 3-0 loss to Gillingham in the previous game.
- The visitors are at position twelve on the table with 24 points; they won six games, drawn six and lost six.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away league games as they won one game and lost four.
Plymouth vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where they had a 1-1 draw at Fleetwood.
Plymouth have won one game and lost two in the three home meetings with Fleetwood.
Plymouth vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Standing
Plymouth vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Plymouth vs Fleetwood Town: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2
Monday 3.01 3.28 2.42
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “76” not found /]