Plymouth vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Plymouth failed to bounce back from a stunning 2-0 loss to Sunderland as they were held on a goalless draw by Luton at home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is at position fifteen on the table with forty two points; they have won eleven games, drawn nine and lost sixteen.
- They have been outstanding in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew in two.
- Shrewsbury failed to hold on to their five consecutive unbeaten games run in the league as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Rochdale away from home.
- The away team is two points below the hosts; they have won nine games, drawn thirteen and lost fourteen.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Plymouth vs Shrewsbury: Head to head
Shrewsbury secured a 2-0 win at home in their most recent meeting with Plymouth.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Plymouth dominated with three wins.
Plymouth have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Shrewsbury.
Plymouth vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Standing
Plymouth vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Plymouth vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE