Plzen vs AS Roma Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Stadium: Doosan Arena
- Plzen will be looking to build on their 2-1 win over CSKA Moscow as they welcome AS Roma for the sixth round of the UEFA Champions league.
- The hosts are at position three on the table with a tie of points with CSKA Moscow. This game will be a determinant whether they will proceed to the Europa league play offs or not.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home games as they won two games, drew one and lost two on the run.
- AS Roma suffered their second loss in the UEFA Champions league to Real Madrid as they lost 2-0 at home.
- The Italians are second on the table with nine points; they have won three games and lost two on the road.
- They have lacked a stable form in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Plzen vs AS Roma Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met four times in their history where Roma won two games as they drew in the other games.
They last met in the round two of the UEFA Champions league where AS Roma secured a 5-0 win at home.
Our Prediction: DRAW