Pogon Szczecin vs Legnica Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Pogon Szczecin recorded a bright 2-1 win over Legia to build on their two consecutive wins over Arka Gdynia and Lech Poznan.
- The home team is at position seven on the table with 22 points; they have won six games, drawn four and lost five.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won four games scoring more than two goals in each game and drew in one game.
- Legnica suffered a heavy 4-0 loss to Arka Gdynia at home to extend their winless run in the last eight league games.
- The visiting team is second from bottom on the table with 13 points; they have won three games, drawn four and lost eight on the road.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Pogon Szczecin vs Legnica Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history where Legnica secured a 1-0 win at home.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals