Poland U21 vs Portugal U21 Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Poland U21 recorded a 3-0 win over Georgia U21 to maintain their unbeaten run in the ten competition games.
- The home team finished second on the group 3 table with 22 points having won six games and drawn four on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won in three games and drew twice.
- Portugal U21 registered three consecutive game wins ahead of their EURO U21 qualification final first leg.
- The Portuguese are second on the group 8 table with 22 points having won seven games, drawn one and lost two.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Poland U21 vs Portugal U21 Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2013 where Portugal U21 secured a bright 6-1 win at home.
They have met four times in their history where the visiting team won twice and they drew in the other two games.
Poland U21 have played one game at home with Portugal U21 where the game ended in a draw.
Over 1.5 Goals
Portugal U21 Win
Our Prediction: Portugal U21 Win