Port Vale vs Colchester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Port Vale will be aiming to end their six consecutive winless games run in the league as they host Colchester.
- The home team was held on a 1-1 draw by Lincoln away from home to put them at the bottom half of the table.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they drew twice and lost three times.
- Colchester failed to bounce back from a throbbing 2-0 loss to Crawley as they were held on a 3-3 draw by Notts County at home.
- The visitors are at position eight on the table with forty three points; they have won twelve games, drawn seven and lost eight.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
Port Vale vs Colchester: Head to head
Colchester recorded a bright 2-0 win over Port Vale at home in their most recent meeting.
They have drawn two times while Colchester won twice and Port Vale won once in their last five meetings.
Port Vale have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Colchester.
Port Vale vs Colchester Prediction: Standing
Port Vale vs Colchester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Port Vale vs Colchester Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION