Port Vale vs Oldham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Port Vale were held on a goalless draw by Macclesfield away from home to mark three consecutive league draws.
- The hosts are at position fifteen on the league table with twenty eight points; they have won seven games, drawn seven and lost nine.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Oldham were on six consecutive unbeaten games in the league but the record was broken by a heavy 3-2 loss to Exeter at home.
- The away team is at position eleven on the table with thirty two points; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost seven on the road.
- They had winless games run in the league but redeemed themselves with a bright 2-0 win over Crewe away from home.
Port Vale vs Oldham: Head to head
Port Vale secured a 1-0 win over Oldham in their most recent game in October.
They have drawn in four games out of their last five meetings.
Port Vale have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Oldham.
Port Vale vs Oldham Prediction: Standing
Port Vale vs Oldham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Port Vale vs Oldham Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION