Portugal U20 vs Poland U20 Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 08.00 PM
- Following a 1-1 draw with Switzerland U20, Portugal U20 did well to secure a 2-1 victory over Italy U20 away from home.
- The hosts are second on the table with eight points having won two games and drew on the run.
- They have scored seven goals but conceded four on the run.
- The home team has failed to perform as expected in their last five home games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Poland U20 failed to build on their 3-0 win over Czech Republic U20 as they suffered a heavy 4-1 loss away from home.
- The visiting team is second from bottom on the table with three points having won one game and lost three on the run.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they drew once and lost four times.
Portugal U20 vs Poland U20 Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history in 2017 where Portugal U20 secured a 2-1 win away from home.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score