Portugal U21 vs Poland U21 Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.30 PM
Venue: Estadio Municipal de Chaves, Chaves
- Portugal U21 hosts Poland U21 in their final UEFA Nations U21 Championships playoffs for Euro U21 qualification promotion.
- The host is in the UEFA U21 Championships playoffs thanks to having finished second in the group 3 games with twenty-two points won. They recorded six victories and four draws in their last ten games in UNL U21 Championships.
- Rui Jorge’S team has not lost any match in their last ten matches in this competition besides scoring first in eight out of the ten games.
- Portugal finished in the second place in Group 8 matches with twenty-two points hence qualifying for the UEFA U21 Championship playoffs.
- The visitors have not lost in any of their last four on road games besides scoring at least one goal in their last ten matches in this competition.
- From their records, the guests seem to like to score first having opened up scores in their last eight out of ten games.
Portugal U21 vs Poland U21 Prediction: Head to head
Portugal has won three out of their last five encounters while two of the matches ended with a draw.
Poland failed to score in three out of the five games.
Over 1.5 Goals