Portugal vs Poland Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Monday, 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Estádio D. Afonso Henriques, Guimarães
- Portugal will host Poland at Estádio D. Afonso Henriques for league A Group 3 round 6 fixtures.
- Portugal has shown a tremendous form having lost only one game out of their last ten games and keeping a clean sheet in four of the matches.
- Fernando Santos men are at the top of the standings with 3 points above their rivals.
- The hosts’ impressive home form has recorded only one loss in their ten home games and five matches with a clean sheet. Their flying performances in this campaign give them an advantage over their rivals this Tuesday.
- Unlike their opponent, Poland has got only zero points to show from their already 2 matches played in Group 3 matches leaving them at the danger zone.
- The team led by Jerzy Brzęczek have not been lucky in their matches on foreign land having recorded five straight winless matches on the road.
Portugal vs Poland Prediction: Head to head
While Portugal recorded one victory in their last five encounters, Poland recorded two victories where one was a narrow win during stoppage time.
Two out of the five ended with a draw.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals