Preston vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a back to back win over Millwall and Nottingham, Preston suffered a 1-0 loss to Sheffield Wed away from home.
- The hosts are at position fifteen on the Championship table; they have won seven games, drawn seven and lost nine on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew in two games.
- Aston Villa will be looking to get back to their winning way as they travel to Deepdale Stadium. They suffered a 3-2 loss to Leeds to mark three consecutive winless games in the league.
- The away team is at position eleven on the table with thirty three points; they have won eight games, drawn nine and lost six on the road.
- They had held a poor away performance but with the two wins over Derby and Middlesbrough and a draw with West Brom ended their bad fate.
Preston vs Aston Villa: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where they had a 3-3 draw at Aston Villa.
They have drawn three times while each team secure one win in their last five meetings.
Preston won one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Aston Villa.
Preston vs Aston Villa Prediction: Standing
Preston vs Aston Villa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Preston vs Aston Villa Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION