Preston vs Luton Town Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 32
Date: 15 February 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 22:45 EAT
Venue: Deepdale (Preston)
- Preston North End lost 3-0 to Burnley in a Lancashire derby, extending their winless streak without a draw in the Championship.
- They face Luton Town, a team they beat earlier in the season but will struggle to break their streak of five consecutive home defeats.
- Luton is in good form, having won six of their last eight games and recently drew with Coventry City.
- New manager Rob Edwards will hope to extend their unbeaten away run at Deepdale. Preston will be without some key players and will need a goal from Thomas Cannon.
- The team that scores first has won most of Preston’s recent games.
Last Five Meetings
How To Win Sportpesa Jackpot Bonuses
Preston vs Luton Predictions: Standing