Preston vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Preston will be looking to hold their unbeaten run in the last eight league games as they welcome Middlesbrough.
- The home team is languishing at the bottom half of the table with 21 points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost seven on the run.
- They have proved to be hard to beat in their last four home games as they won three and drew in one game.
- Middlesbrough recorded a 2-1 win over Brentford to build on their 2-0 win over Wigan in the previous game.
- The visitors are second on the table with 34 points; they have won nine games, drawn seven and lost two on the process.
- They are unbeaten in the last five away league games as they won three games and drew in two.
Preston vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year in the Carling cup. The game ended in a 2-2 draw but Middlesbrough won on penalties.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Middlesbrough won in the other two games.
Preston have drawn in two games and lost three in the last five home meetings with Middlesbrough.
Preston vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Standing
Preston vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Preston vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites