Preston vs Swansea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Preston are on four consecutive winless games run as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Rotherham away from home.
- The hosts are at the bottom half of the table with twenty nine points; they have won seven games, drawn eight and lost eleven.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Following a 2-2 draw with Wigan at home, Swansea secured a throbbing 4-1 win over Reading away from home.
- The visitors are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty six points; they have won ten games, drawn six and lost ten.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five travels as they won three games but unfortunately lost two in the process.
Preston vs Swansea: Head to head
Swansea recorded a 1-0 win over Preston at home in the most recent meeting in August last year.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Swansea won three games and Preston won two.
Preston have won two games and lost one in the three home meetings with Preston.
Preston vs Swansea Prediction: Standing
Preston vs Swansea Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Preston vs Swansea Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION