PSG vs Liverpool Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Kick-off time:11.00 PM
- Paris are flying high in the home league but have showed poor performance in the UEFA Champions league as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Napoli in the recent game.
- The hosts are third on the Group C table with five points; they have won one game, drawn two and lost one.
- They have proved to be hard to beat at home in the last five home games as they won four and drew in one.
- Liverpool will be looking to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to FK Crvena Zvezda as they will be traveling to France.
- The England side is leading on the table with six points; they have won two games and lost two on the run.
- They have lacked a stable form in their last five away games as they won one, drew two and lost two.
PSG vs Liverpool Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history which was in the first round of the UEFA Champions League. Liverpool recorded a 3-2 win at home.
PSG vs Liverpool: Prediction verdict
Neymar and Mbappe are huge doubts for PSG and their availability could play a big role in this match with both sides in a must win situation.
Liverpool back line has been tight lately and Mo Salah has started to hit form at the right time.
Tuchel has preferred 3 at the back handing Neymar the free role position and has worked well so far.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals