PSV vs Barcelona Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- PSV will be faced with a hard task as they welcome Barcelona for the fifth round of the UEFA Champions League having suffered a 2-1 loss to Tottenham in the previous game.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with one point; they have drawn in one game and lost three on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won three games and drew in two consecutive games.
- Barcelona are flying high in the UEFA Champions League having not lost in any game.
- The Spanish side is leading on the table with ten points; they have won three games and drawn in one on the road.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games and drew in two.
PSV vs Barcelona Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the first round of the UEFA Champions League. Barcelona recorded a throbbing 4-0 win at home.
They have played once in Netherlands where the game ended in a 2-2 tie back in 1997.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals