PSV vs Feyenoord Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick off at 16:30
Venue: Philips Stadion (Eindhoven)
- Philips Stadion will witness one of the most entertaining matches of the weekend. The leading team -PSV and the third-placed- Feyenoord will lock horns for their Eredivisie round 23 on Sunday.
- An unexpected draw of 2-2 took place during the hosts’ match against Heerenveen on the road last weekend. They are currently with two wins and three draws in their last five games overall.
- PSV has home form is in a perfect shape given that they are in a five-match winning streak in their last five home games overall where they kept a clean sheet in two of the games. What is more, they won all their eleven games played on their backyard so far.
- Feyenoord lost to Groningen (1-0) on the road following their victory against Graafschap (4-0) at home.
- As guests, the away team is with only one win among four wins in their last five games played on travels.
- It is evident that traveling matches are not Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s men favorites having won three, drew three and lost five of their eleven games played so far on the road.
PSV vs Feyenoord Prediction: Head to head
Games played: 47
Last Five Games
02.12.18 ERE Feyenoord PSV 2 : 1
04.08.18 SC PSV Feyenoord 0 : 1
25.02.18 ERE Feyenoord PSV 1 : 3
31.01.18 KNV Feyenoord PSV 2 : 0
17.09.17 ERE PSV Feyenoord 1 : 0
PSV vs Feyenoord Prediction: