PSV vs Heerenveen Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- As PSV hosts Heerenveen in round 13 of Eredivisie expect that goals will be scored. Both teams have scored in six out their last seven games in the league so far.
- Mark van Bommel’s men have been unstoppable in front of their fans recording six victories on the bounce and securing twenty-four goals out them.
- The host manager set a record at Eredivisie during PSV’s last match as the first rookie coach to record twelve straight victories.
- Winning three, drawing five and losing four out of their first twelve games have left Heerenveen at the ninth place in the standings.
- The visitors have been prolific at the front but their back is wanting. Jan Olde Riekerink’s troops have scored twenty goals and conceded twenty-seven goals so far in the league.
- The Super Frisians have demonstrated to be stronger on their outings where they have bagged eleven out of their fourteen points on the foreign soil. Their six on the road matches have booked three wins, two draws, one defeat, and twenty-five goals.
PSV vs Heerenveen Prediction: Head to head
Both teams earned one victory each from their last five encounters against each other. Three of the games resulted in draws.
Over 2.5 Goals