PSV vs Venlo Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- PSV recorded a 2-0 win over Breda away from home to maintain their 100% record in the league.
- They are at the top of the table with 21 points having scored twenty six goals and conceded three on the run.
- They have won all their three home league games scoring more than three goals in each game.
- Venlo will be looking to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Excelsior.
- They are at position six on the table with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost two.
- They have played four away league games; they won two, drew one and lost one.
Head to head
PSV have dominated in their meetings with Venlo having won all their last five meetings.