QPR vs Brentford Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- QPR suffered a 1-0 loss to Blackburn to break their three winning streak in the league over the likes of Aston Villa, Sheffield Wed and Ipswich.
- The Hoops are at position eleven on the table with 23 points having won seven games, drawn two and lost seven.
- They have become a real force to beat in the eight home league games; they won four games, drew one and lost three.
- Brentford recorded a 2-0 win over Millwall at home to break their eight consecutive winless games in the league.
- The Bees are at position 13 on the table with 21 points having won five games, drawn six and lost five.
- They have been a real embarrassment in the eight away league games having drawn four times and lost four times.
QPR vs Brentford Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Brentford registered a 2-1 win at home.
The visitors have dominated in their last five meetings having won four games and drawn in one.
QPR have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Brentford.
QPR vs Brentford Prediction :Standing
QPR vs Brentford Prediction :Home/Away Last five Matches
QPR vs Brentford Prediction :Current Form Last Five matches
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “45” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis
Will be updated on Friday Afternoon
Our final verdict is given after considering the individual verdicts given above. We managed to win 42K for 12/17 last week. To receive our combination for this week REGISTER HERE FOR FREE and we will sms them to you