QPR vs Hull Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Saturday, December 01 2018
Kick-off time: 1800hrs
Venue: Loftus Road (London)
- QPR will be hosting Hull at Loftus Road on Saturday for their England Championship matchday 20.
- The hosts last two matches have earned a 2-2 draw flowing their 1-0 defeat.
- Out of their last ten games, Super Hoops have only two defeats and three draws while winning five of the matches. Out of the five victories, the home team has recorded a clean sheet in four of them
- QPR has recorded a four-match undefeated run following their loss to Norwich in September. Moreover, Steve McClaren’s troops have been doing very well in their last ten home games having lost only two and drawing one. They failed to score in both defeat instances.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are still struggling at the bottom with six points above the Ipswich the very bottom team.
- Nigel Adkins’ men dreadful form in their last ten games have recorded two victories, four draws, and four defeats.
- The Tigers as guests seems to be promising in their last two games winning one and drawing one following a three-match winless run.
QPR vs Hull Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories each in their last five encounters while one match ended with a 1-1 draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5Goals