QPR vs Leeds Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- QPR are unbeaten in their last five league games as they won three games and drew in two.
- The hosts will be looking to make a debut in their first game of the 2018/2019 FA Cup having lost in the third round of the 2017/2018 FA Cup.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one in the process.
- Leeds failed to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Hull at home as they suffered a stunning 4-2 loss to Nottingham away from home.
- The away team is no better in the FA Cup competition having lost at the same stage as QPR in the 2017/2018 FA Cup.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five away games as they won three games and lost two on the run.
QPR vs Leeds: Head to head
Leeds recorded a 2-1 win over QPR at home in their most recent meeting in August.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Leeds won three games and QPR won one.
QPR have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Leeds.
QPR vs Leeds Prediction: Standing
QPR vs Leeds Prediction: Home/Away Matches
QPR vs Leeds Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION