QPR vs Stoke City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- QPR are having their most terrible performance. Having secured a 1-0 win over Leeds to end their five consecutive games losses, they suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Brentford.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 219K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position eighteen on the table with forty two points; they have won twelve games, drawn six and lost seventeen.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three on the way.
- Stoke City secured a stunning 2-0 win over Nottingham at home to break their six consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The visitors are two points above the hosts; they have won ten games, drawn fourteen and lost eleven.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they drew three times and lost twice.
QPR vs Stoke City: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where they had a 2-2 draw at Stoke City.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Stoke City won three games.
QPR have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Stoke City.
QPR vs Stoke City Prediction: Standing
QPR vs Stoke City Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
QPR vs Stoke City Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 219K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE