Rangers vs Livingston Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Rangers will be facing Livingston on Saturday at Ibrox.
- The host will be looking forward to continuing from where they left off before the international break.
- The Teddy Bears’ 7-1 home victory against Motherwell means that their fans went into the two weeks break with the highest spirits. The two weeks breaks have allowed some of the Rangers players to get back into shape.
- Steven Gerrard’s side has been producing a very impressive home form having ten straight games without defeat on their home soil.
- The host is currently at the top three standings with two points below the top spot and five points above their opponent.
- The visitors managed to grind out a goalless draw against championship Celtic at the Tony Macaroni Arena.
- Although Livi has had a patchy form in their last ten games they managed five wins, three draws and two defeats in their last ten overall games.
- Gary Holt’s men outings have not been their favorites in their last five matches given that they have booked only one win, two draws, and two defeats.
- The two teams have different reasons as they get into the Saturday’s match. The host wants to move to the summit spot where Hearts and Celtic are the only blocks and Livingston will be fighting for the red zone survival.
Rangers vs Livingston Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories each in their last five encounters against each other.
One out of the five games resulted in a 1-1 draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Rangers Win