Rapid Vienna vs Rangers Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Match date: 13th December 2018
Stadium: Allianz Stadion (Vienna)
- Following a goalless draw with Villarreal, Rapid Vienna secured a 2-1 win over Spartak Moscow away from home.
- Rapid Vienna and Rangers will be battling for a place in the knock out stage of the Europa league.
- The home team is at position two on the table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost two.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Ranges were held on a goalless draw by Villarreal following a 4-3 loss to Spartak Moscow away from home.
- The away team is third on the table with just one point below the hosts; they have won one game, drawn three and lost one on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five travels as they won three games and lost two.
Rapid Vienna vs Rangers Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the round two of the Europa league where Rangers secured a 3-1 win at home.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals