Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Rayo Vallecano recorded a back to back win over Levante and Valladolid ahead of their meeting with Celta Vigo.
- The hosts are currently sitting at the relegation zone with sixteen points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost ten on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Celta Vigo failed to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Barcelona as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Athletic Bilbao at home.
- The visitors are at position fourteen on the table with twenty one points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost seven.
- They have failed impressed in their last five travels as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2016 where Rayo Vallecano recorded a 3-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Rayo Vallecano won three games and Celta Vigo won two.
Rayo Vallecano have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Celta Vigo.
Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo Prediction: Standing
Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites