Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Campo de Futbol de Vallecas will be hosting the match between Rayo Vallecano and Leganes for Copa Del Rey 1/16 finals on Sunday.
- The hosts have won only twice in their last ten games, drew thrice and lost five games. They have scored at least once in eight out of ten games.
- At home, Vallecano is in a three-match unbeaten run that they maybe looking forward to continuing after their match on Sunday.
- The visitors have two victories, four draws, and four losses out of their last ten games.
- According to their last ten outings, Leganes are very poor travelers recording zero wins, four draws and six defeats of which they have failed to score in five of the ten matches.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Prediction: Head to head
Leganes won three, Vallecano won one while one game resulted in a 2-2 draw in their last five encounters.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Prediction: Standing
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Prediction: Home/Away Matches
DROPPING ODDS VERDICT: The hosts odds are are steadily increasing but with only a slight margin. HOME WIN/DRAW
Predictions From Other Sites