RB Leipzig vs B. Monchengladbach Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- RB Leipzig will host the High-flying Borussia Monchengladbach in Bundesliga at Red Bull Arena on Matchday 13 this Sunday.
- The hosts are in fourth place at the standings with four points below their opponent and one point above the fifth-placed Bayern.
- The Parisians lost to Wolfsburg in their last match while recording six wins, two draws and two defeats in their last ten games.
- At home, Ralf Rangnick’s men are in their five streak undefeated matches with only a single goalless draw. Their six-match played in this campaign so far have not failed to impress their home fans winning four and drawing two.
- The visitors, on the other hand, must be looking forward to extending their winning streak to five on Sunday.
- In their last ten away games, Dieter Hecking’s troops won six, drew two and lost two of the games. They have also recorded a patchy away form in their six matches played so far in this campaign winning two, drawing two and losing two of the matches.
RB Leipzig vs B. Monchengladbach Prediction: Head to head
In their last four encounters, RB Leipzig won two while two of the games while two of them ended with a draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score