RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- RB Leipzig registered a 3-0 win over Hertha Berlin to extend their unbeaten run in the last nine league games.
- The home team is at position four on the table with 19 points having won five games, drawn four and lost one on the run.
- They are unbeaten in the five home league games as they won three games and drew in two.
- Bayer Leverkusen will be looking to bounce back from a heavy 4-1 loss to Hoffenheim at home as they travel to Red Bull Arena.
- The visitors are languishing at the bottom half of the table with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost five.
- They have produced a bag of results in their five away league games; they won two games, drew one and lost two.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Bayer Leverkusen secured a 4-1 win away from home.
RB Leipzig have won one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Bayer Leverkusen.
They have met four times in their history where they drew once as the home team won two games and the visitors won one game.
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score