RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick Off at 20:30
Venue: Red Bull Arena
- RB Leipzig are unbeaten in their last eight league games as they secured a 1-0 win over Schalke away from home.
- The home team is at position three on the table with forty nine points; they have won fourteen games, drawn seven and lost five.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Following a 2-1 win over Mainz, Hertha Berlin suffered a back to back loss to Freiburg and Dortmund.
- The away team is languishing at the middle of the table with thirty five points; they have won nine games, drawn eight and lost nine.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three on the run.
RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where RB Leipzig secured a 3-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as RB Leipzig won four games and Hertha Berlin won one.
RB Leipzig have won two games and lost two in their last four home meetings with Hertha Berlin.
RB Leipzig win