Reading vs Bristol City Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 3-1 win over Millwall, Reading suffered a back to back loss to the likes of Swansea and Birmingham away from home.
- They are currently sitting at the relegation table with twelve points having won three games, drawn three and lost nine.
- The hosts have lacked consistency in their last five home games; they won two and lost three.
- Bristol City failed to build on their two consecutive wins against Hull city and Brentford having suffered a 1-0 loss to Stoke City at home.
- The visitors are at position eleven on the table with 22 points; they have won six games, drawn four and lost five.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games; they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Reading vs Bristol City Prediction: Head to Head
- In their most recent meeting, Bristol city recorded a 2-0 win at home.
- The two teams haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Reading won three games and Bristol won two.
- Reading have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Bristol city.
Reading vs Bristol City Prediction:Standing
Reading vs Bristol City Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Reading vs Bristol City Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “7” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis
The odds for a Reading Win have increased from 3.01 on Monday to 3.27 on Friday Noon while those for a Bristol Win have changed from 2.42 on monday to 2.2 on Friday Noon. Odds for a draw have remained unchanged. This is a likely indicator that most people and bookies favor an away Win. AWAY WIN
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above.
This is a very hard game to call given Reading has won its last 4 games at home against Bristol. However, Form and positions favors a Bristol win. Our first final verdict is an AWAY WIN.