Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick off at 18:15
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Real Madrid need to prove themselve as the former coach Zidane returns to the club after they had worst moments of losing three consecutive games; they came back in the last away game against Valladolid with a big win of 4-1.
- They have a bad record in the last five recent home games after they won only game and lost four games.
- The hosts are at third position in the league standing with fifty one points having won sixteen games drawn three and lost eight games in the run.
- Celta Vigo are at their worst moment in the league after having not won any game in the last games they have played following a home 1-0 loss to Betis.
- They have performed poorly in the last six away games as they won none drew one and lost five games.
- The visitors are at position eighteen in the table with twenty five points; they have won six games, drawn seven games and lost fourteen games .
Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo: Head to head
Real Madrid had a big win of 4-2 in the last away game against Celta Vigo to secure their 6-0 win at home place.
The two teams have drawn two games in the last five recent meetings with the Host winning all the other three games.
Hosts are prolific at winning in last five home games as they won four games and lost only one game.
Real Madrid win
Our Prediction: Real Madrid win