Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Stadium: Turk Telecom Stadium, Galatasaray
- Real Madrid have been outstanding in the UEFA Champions league having won four games out of the five they have played.
- The defending champions booked a place in the knock out stage of the competition after they recorded a throbbing 2-0 win over AS Roma away from home.
- They have been a real fortress in their last five home games as they won four games but unfortunately lost one on the way.
- CSKA Moscow will be looking to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Plzen at home as they face each other with Real Madrid which will surely be a hard task for them.
- The visitors are at the bottom of the table with four points; they have won one game, drawn one and lost three.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history where each team won one game while they drew in one game.
They met last in the round two of the UEFA Champions league this year where the Russian side secured a 1-0 win at home.
Over 2.5 Goals
Asensio To Score Anytime
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals