Real Madrid vs Eibar Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick off at 17.15
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu stadium
- Real Madrid failed to secure 3-2 win with Huesca as they lost 2-1 to Valencia in the last game.
- They have bad record in the last six home games as they won two and lost four.
- The home team are at position three in the table with fifty seven points; they have won eighteen games, drawn three and lost nine.
- Eibar won 2-1 in the last game with Rayo Vallecano to break their bad record.
- They have performed poorly in the last five away games as they won none, drew four and lost one game.
- The visitors are at position ten in the league standing with thirty nine points; they have won nine games, drawn twelve and lost nine on the process.
Real Madrid vs Eibar: Head to head
Eibar had a stunning 3-0 win in the last game they played with Real Madrid.
The two teams have drawn once in the last five recent meetings with Real Madrid winning three games and Eibar one.
Real Madrid have won four games and drawn only one game in the past five matches they met with Eibar.
Real Madrid win
Our Prediction:Real Madrid win