Real Madrid vs Valencia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Saturday, December 01 2018
Kick-off time: 22245hrs
Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid)
- Real Madrid will welcome Valencia at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu for their matchday 14 of Spain La LIGA.
- The hosts are in the sixth place in the standings with three points away from their opponent.
- The team led by Santiago Solari have played thirteen games so far in this campaign where they have won six, drew two, lost five, scored twenty goals and conceded nineteen.
- Real Madrid have an impressive home form in their six home games played in this season. Out of the six, they have won four, drew one, lost one scored ten goals and conceded three goals only.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are eighth place in the standings with tied points to the three teams right behind them that is Valladolid, Betis, and Girona.
- Los Che Els Taronges have recorded two wins, one draw, and four defeats. Out of the seven, they have scored ten and conceded sixteen goals.
- The guests overall away form has recorded a four-match undefeated run which ended with a 1-0 defeat on Wednesday.
Real Madrid vs Valencia Prediction: Head to head
While one match ended with a 2-2 draw Real Madrid won three and Valencia won one.
Both teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Both teams To Score