Real Sociedad vs Barcelona Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
Spain – LaLiga
Date: Thursday, 21 April 2022
Kick-off at 2230
Venue: Reale Arena
- Real Sociedad played out to a goalless draw with Real Betis on from night and, in the process, failed to close the gap for the champions league places.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last five matches, with three wins and two draws.
- Sociedad are within reach of Europa places and even the prestigious Champions league but need to win here.
- In their last ten home matches, The hosts have won six in all comps, drawn two, and lost two.
- Barcelona was left frustrated by Cadiz for running the second season, losing by a 1-0 scoreline.
- The league defeat comes after they failed to progress to the semi-finals of the Europa League, and it means it will be another trophy-less season.
- Xavi will demand a reaction from his players to bounce back to winning ways as they try to cement a champions league spot.
- The visitors travel to Reale Arena with a decent away record of 9 unbeaten matches of seven wins and two draws.
Real Sociedad vs Barcelona: H2H