Reims vs Monaco Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Reims have been producing a splendid performance in the Ligue one having secured a 2-0 win to extend their unbeaten run in the last four games.
- The home team is languishing at the middle of the table with 14 points having won three games, drawn five and lost three.
- They have played five home league games; they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Monaco have been underperforming in the Ligue since the exit of some of their key players in the beginning of the season.
- They were held on a 2-2 draw by Dijon at home to extend their winless run in the last ten Ligue one game.
- The second runners up are currently sitting at the relegation zone with seven points having won one game, drawn four and lost six.
- They have played five away Ligue games; they won one game, drew in one and lost three games.
Reims vs Monaco Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2016 where they had a 2-2 draw at Monaco.
Monaco are unbeaten in their last five meetings with Reims having won three games and drew two.
Reims have won two games, drew one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Monaco.
Reims vs Monaco Prediction:Standing
Reims vs Monaco Prediction: Last Five Matches Home & Away
Reims vs Monaco Prediction: Current Form
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
[table “16” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis (Monday to Friday)
Odds for a Monaco win have reduced from 2.88 to 2.65 and we fancy them to either win or draw. AWAY WIN OR DRAW
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum