Rio Ave vs Sporting Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Rio Aves suffered a 2-1 loss to Aves to break their unbeaten run in the last eight league games.
- The hosts are fifth on the table with 18 points; they have won five games, drawn three and lost two.
- They have being prolific in their last five home league games as they won four games and drew in one game.
- The home side has being good going forward but has failed to maintain a good defense line as they scored 17 goals and conceded 13.
- Sporting registered a bright 2-1 win over Chaves to build on their 2-1 win over Santa Clara in the previous game.
- The visitors are second on the table with 22 points; they have won seven games, drawn one and lost two.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Rio Ave vs Sporting Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Sporting secured a 2-0 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Sporting won three games and Rio Ave won one game.
Rio have won one game and lost four in their last five home meetings with Sporting.
Our Prediction: AWAY WIN