River Plate vs Gimnasia L.P Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- River Plate failed to build on their 1-0 win over Aldosivi as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Estudiantes L.P. away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with 16 points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost two.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew in two.
- Gymnasia suffered a 2-0 loss to San Martin S.J. to mark three consecutive game losses in the league.
- The visitors are at the bottom half of the table with 14 points; they have won four games, drawn two and lost seven on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three consecutive games.
River Plate vs Gimnasia L.P Prediction: Head to head
The two teams met last month in the Copa Argentina semifinals where they had a 2-2 draw but Gimnsia won one penalties.
River Plate have won four games maintaining a clean sheet in all and drawn one in the last five home meetings with Gimnasia.
Our Prediction: HOME WIN