Roasso Kumamoto vs Ehime Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Roasso Kumamoto failed to build on their 3-2 win over Albirex Niigata as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Avispa Fukuoka away from home.
- The home team is sitting on the relegation zone with 31 points having won eight games, drawn seven and lost twenty six.
- They have failed to impress in front of their home fans in their last five home games as they drew once and lost four times.
- Following a 1-0 win over Kyoto away from home, Ehime suffered a 2-0 loss to Machida at home.
- The away team is at position 18th on the table with 48 points having won twelve games, drawn twelve and lost 17.
- They have performed well in their last five away games as they drew in three games and won two.
Roasso Kumamoto vs Ehime Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Roasso Kumamoto secured a 2-1 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Roasso Kumamoto won twice and Ehime won three times.
Roasso Kumamoto won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Ehime.
Roasso Kumamoto vs Ehime Prediction: Standing
Roasso Kumamoto vs Ehime Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Roasso Kumamoto vs Ehime: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites