Romania vs Lithuania Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Romania will encounter the bottom team in Group 4 table on Saturday evening. Grabbing all three points from this match will see the host climb to the top of the standings.
- The home team is the favorites in this match given that they are unbeaten in their previous five matches even though 3 of the games ended with a draw.
- The Triclours has recorded straight defeat-less games in their previous five matches on their home soil.
- Lithuania has recorded only one victory in their previous eight overall matches were their toughest was a 1:4 loss in their home match against Montenegro.
- The team lead by Edgaras Jankauskas seems to have great troubles with their efficiency on the road as they have recorded not more than four goals in their previous eleven outings.
- The guests are at the bottom of the table with 0 points to show and two goals difference from their opponent.
Romania vs Lithuania Prediction: Head to head
Romania dominates in their last five encounters with Lithuania given that they recorded 4 wins where 3 ended with clean sheets out of the four.
Lithuania recorded one win out of the five.
Romania vs Lithuania Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Romania WIN